Timetable of all community hubs
All children are welcome to attend any of our child health clinics across the Borough:
Clinics are currently APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please do not attend without booking an appointment with your Health Visiting team.
Please ensure that you arrive on time for your appointment. If you are running late or wish to cancel your appointment, please call your Health Visiting team to advise.
From Monday 4th October 2021, we will be opening some of our routine weighing clinics!
To ensure we comply with Covid-19 social distancing guidelines, these will be appointment only. To book an appointment, please call your HV team. The phone number should be in your child’s red book or on our Contact Us page. If you are unsure who your HV is please contact the admin hub on 0203 049 1873 who can direct your call. To ensure we are available to as many families as possible, please be aware you will not be able to book an appointment more than 2 weeks in advance.
In order to keep everyone safe, we will be implenting the below procedures in our clinics:
- Parents/Carers MUST wear a face covering during the appointment, unless medically exempt.
- Only one parent/carer will be allowed into the appointment.
- Where possible, please attend with just one child – however, we understand if you have other pre-school aged children that need to attend.
- Please arrive on time. If you are running later or wish to cancel, please contact your Health Visiting team.
- Please do not attend if you or your child are feeling unwell and/or showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Appointment time 15 minutes maximum to enable safe entry and exit points.
- As the appointment is for 15 minutes maximum, if more time is needed a member of the HV team will take your details and we will schedule in a further appointment.
|Tuesday 9am – 1pm||Sydenham Green Health Centre||26 Holmshaw Close, London, SE26 4TH|
|Tuesday 9.30am – 11.30am||Lee Health Centre||2 Handen Road, Lee, SE12 8NP|
|Tuesday 9am – 1pm||Honor Oak Health Centre||20 Turnham Road, Brockley, SE4 2LA|
|Thursday 9am – 12pm||Bellingham Children’s Centre||109a Randlesdown Road, SE6 3HB|
|Thursday 9am – 1pm||Downham Health and Leisure Centre||7–9 Moorside Road, Bromley BR1 5EP|
All four baby hubs run concurrently throughout the Borough. The sessions are led either by the Health Visiting service (HV) or Children’s Centre team (CC).
What is a baby hub?
A baby hub is a place for:
- Babies to play,
- Weighing your baby,
- Parents to meet other parents / carers,
- Parents or carers to learn about topics specific to your child’s needs and development.
Where are the baby hubs?
Currently due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our baby hubs are not running. We are currently running weighing clinics at certain sites.
Please continue to check this page for updates.
We want your feedback.
Baby hub rota:
|Topics (10 minute sessions)||Area of discussion|
|Child Safety- Keeping children safe in the summer sun|
|Bonding and attunement||Five to thrive:|
|Encouraging your baby to sleep|
|Vitamin D and healthy start|
|Session 10: CC||Learning through play|