Timetable of all community hubs
All children are welcome to attend any of our child health clinics across the Borough:
Clinics are changing back to DROP IN from Monday 31st October.
Please see the list of available clinics below.
Please Note: All parents attending our clinics are asked to wear a face mask. Thank you for your understanding.
In order to keep everyone safe, we will be implenting the below procedures in our clinics:
- Parents/Carers MUST wear a face covering during the appointment, unless medically exempt.
- Only one parent/carer will be allowed into the appointment.
- Where possible, please attend with just one child – however, we understand if you have other pre-school aged children that need to attend.
- Please do not attend if you or your child are feeling unwell and/or showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If more time is needed a member of the HV team will take your details and we will schedule in a further appointment.
|Tuesday 9.30 am -11.45am||Sydenham Green Health Centre||26 Holmshaw Close, London, SE26 4TH|
|Tuesday 9.30am – 11.30am||Lee Health Centre||2 Handen Road, Lee, SE12 8NP|
|Tuesday 1pm – 3pm||Honor Oak Health Centre||20 Turnham Road, Brockley, SE4 2LA|
|Thursday 9.30 am – 11.15am||Bellingham Children’s Centre||109a Randlesdown Road, SE6 3HB|
|Thursday 9.30 am – 11.30am||Downham Health and Leisure Centre||7–9 Moorside Road, Bromley BR1 5EP|
|Friday 10am – 12.30pm||Clyde Nursery School||Alverton St, London SE8 5NH|
All four baby hubs run concurrently throughout the Borough. The sessions are led either by the Health Visiting service (HV) or Children’s Centre team (CC).
What is a baby hub?
A baby hub is a place for:
- Babies to play,
- Weighing your baby,
- Parents to meet other parents / carers,
- Parents or carers to learn about topics specific to your child’s needs and development.
Where are the baby hubs?
Currently due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our baby hubs are not running. We are currently running weighing clinics at certain sites.
Please continue to check this page for updates.
We want your feedback.
Baby hub rota – Not currently Running
|Topics (10 minute sessions)||Area of discussion|
|Child Safety- Keeping children safe in the summer sun|
|Bonding and attunement||Five to thrive:|
|Encouraging your baby to sleep|
|Vitamin D and healthy start|
|Session 10: CC||Learning through play|