Timetable of all community hubs
All children are welcome to attend any of our child health clinics across the Borough:
Please see the list of available clinics below.
Please Note: All parents attending our clinics are asked to wear a face mask. Thank you for your understanding.
In order to keep everyone safe, we will be implenting the below procedures in our clinics:
- Parents/Carers MUST wear a face covering during the appointment, unless medically exempt.
- Only one parent/carer will be allowed into the appointment.
- Where possible, please attend with just one child – however, we understand if you have other pre-school aged children that need to attend.
- Please do not attend if you or your child are feeling unwell and/or showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If more time is needed a member of the HV team will take your details and we will schedule in a further appointment.
|Tuesday 9.30 am -11.45am
|Sydenham Green Health Centre
|26 Holmshaw Close, London, SE26 4TH
|Tuesday 9.30am – 11.30am
|Lee Health Centre
|2 Handen Road, Lee, SE12 8NP
|Tuesday 1pm – 3pm
|Honor Oak Health Centre
|20 Turnham Road, Brockley, SE4 2LA
|Thursday 9.30 am – 11.15am
|Bellingham Children’s Centre
|109a Randlesdown Road, SE6 3HB
|Thursday 9.30 am – 11.30am
|Downham Health and Leisure Centre
|7–9 Moorside Road, Bromley BR1 5EP
|Friday 10am – 12.30pm
|Clyde Nursery School
|Alverton St, London SE8 5NH
All four baby hubs run concurrently throughout the Borough. The sessions are led either by the Health Visiting service (HV) or Children’s Centre team (CC).
What is a baby hub?
A baby hub is a place for:
- Babies to play,
- Weighing your baby,
- Parents to meet other parents / carers,
- Parents or carers to learn about topics specific to your child’s needs and development.
Where are the baby hubs?
Currently due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our baby hubs are not running. We are currently running weighing clinics at certain sites.
Please continue to check this page for updates.
We want your feedback.
Baby hub rota – Not currently Running
|Topics (10 minute sessions)
|Area of discussion
|Child Safety- Keeping children safe in the summer sun
|Bonding and attunement
|Five to thrive:
|Encouraging your baby to sleep
|Vitamin D and healthy start
|Session 10: CC
|Learning through play